Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Another Meme

Which I've actually scooped up from Tug's because it looked like fun. What's wrong with me?

1. LIST FOUR SENTENCES YOU’VE NEVER SAID BEFORE:

~ oh I totally don't mind doing your lazy ass a favour by doing your work
~ that was the worst orgasm I ever had!
~ i wish i was more voluptuous
~ no way would I want a hot tub

2. LIST ANY NUMBER OF SONG TITLES THAT DESCRIBE HOW YOU’VE FELT THIS WEEK:
Ducks Unlimited

~ Take this job and shove it!

~ How much is that doggy in the window?

~ Run to you

~ Celebration!

~ It's not Easy being Green

~ Rubber Ducky!


3. IMAGINE YOU’RE HAVING THE IDEAL PERFECT DAY. WHAT FOUR THINGS WOULD YOU BE DOING?

~ Lying on the air mattress floating in the pool

~ Drinking, mildly

~ Doing a jigsaw puzzle

~ Eating good barbeque food

4. MAKE UP FIVE CREATIVE NAMES FOR A NEW ROCK BAND:
~ Krinkly Spam

~ Words without Action

~ Diamonds in the Rough

~ Testostrogen

5. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GET TO GO BACK IN TIME AND ENSURE THAT THREE SONGS WERE NEVER WRITTEN, THUS SPARING HUMANITY FROM EVER HAVING TO HEAR THEM. WHAT THREE SONGS WOULD GET THE AXE?

~ Oh without a doubt - Tonight's the Night from Rod Stewart. I can't stand that song!!!

~ YMCA - The Village People ~ enough already!

~ Karma Chameleon - Culture Club ~ just plain yucchy!


No tags, but let me know if you play along!

5 comments:

Tug said...

There's NOTHING wrong with you! I totally thought about YMCA, too, but it was fun when K was younger & we'd do hockey games & play along...HA. And I love Karma Chameleon - what's wrong with me??

Thanks for playing - this was fun!

Janna said...

I love the name "Testostrogen"!!
Nice!
Thanks for doing the meme. :)

Unknown said...

I´m sure "Words Without Action" are a great support band for "Testostrogen" - or the other way around *LOL*

Wanna see that!

Oh... and there a 2 cyber tickets for the Ferrets-On-Fire concert...

Bobkat said...

Great answers! Lying on an airbed in a pool sounds wonderful!

Titally with you on the hot tub sentence as well. I would never say that! :-)

Unknown said...

I wanna' hot tub too! You crack me up girl. :-)