Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #86, my #36

13 Things I Could Not Do Without! (emphasize things, not people or pets)

  1. Tweezers - and they gotta be good ones!
  2. Bicycle - new found love of biking again. I'm looking forward to starting back to biking to work soon!
  3. Swimming pool - my backyard vacation spot!
  4. Favourite hairbrush - when you find one you really like, no others will do!
  5. Running shoes - if I didn't have these buddies, I would be shin splints and bobos and not running. Time to replace them though, they're overdue. I go through a couple of pairs a year.
  6. Laptop - self explanatory
  7. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers - love these babies!
  8. Flosser doodad - oh I'm new flosser
  9. Mini Concentrated Air Freshener spray - for my office
  10. Power toothbrush - save my poor gums! I push too hard with a normal toothbrush.
  11. Coffee maker - I can't believe I got to #11 before mentioning this!
  12. TV - yes, I'm visual. I would chose a TV over a stereo.
  13. Laz-y-boy chair - Oh I'm not relaxed unless my feet are up. 'nuff said!

Happy Thursday! Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a great list I might have to snag it for next week! It is funny how different my list would be - only #6 from your list and a variation of #11 would make it onto my list. Come check it out next week! Have a good one!

Heather said...

I have to agree with many things on the list, I'd add my computer too!

Tug said...

it ATE my comment.

LOVE my electric toothbrush...& the magic erasers? BEST.INVENTION.EVER. (without batteries)

Christie O. said...

you're so right about the hairbrush. i bought one to replace my favorite one that i left in dc and it was awful!!! i bought three more and they all stunk!! finally got mine back months later, all better now. great list! happy tt!

Joan said...

Great list. I haven't done this topic -- maybe soon. My TT is also posted. BTW, what are magic erasers?

Anonymous said...

Ah, I need that flosser dodad! I bookmarked it. :-) What a great idea to dip it in the mouthwash. Very pointy tweezers too. Oh, I need some new running shoes... I was feeling a slight shin splint yesterday. :/ Perfect list! :-)

Tink said...

Great list! Mine would be a bit different; perhaps I'll use your idea in a future TT. :-)