Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tagged by Mouse


Mouse tagged me.

Here are the rules:

1. Get tagged.

2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog.

3. Tag five others.

Well that seems simple enough except for the #2. I feel like I've revealed almost everything on my blogs. I'll try:



  1. I have no preference for coke or pepsi. I rarely drink it. My passion is root beer, but even that I only drink at a fast food joint or the movies.

  2. I have a short attention span. I only like to do things that take short amounts of time. i.e. I won't watch a movie unless (a) it's one I want to see (b) I have time to watch it. I would rather watch a series of half hour shows than an hour show or a movie, because I know I can opt out at any time. No long term investment. Weird ay?

  3. I often wonder how I managed when the kids were small. It seems like I have no time now to get everything done, how did I do it then? We were always running to soccer and swimming and whatnot. Sometimes on Sundays we would go for walks in the woods or to a museum. I never have time for that now. All that's facing me is a pile of laundry and a dirty house. Looking back, I feel like I was happier then too. I wonder ......

  4. My daughter (DQ Girl) bought her first home and takes possession May 1st. Her last house purchase fell through oh and so did the lad BTW. I'm thinking I may need to rename her. LOL

  5. Same daughter is going to Scotland next week with the girl in this picture, Lauren. Lauren is competing in the World Irish Dancing competition. Lisa and Hannah and Lauren's Mom are going along for support. Hope they all have a great week!!!

How'd I do?


Actually, it wasn't that bad. I could have written more things. Next time.


I tag: that frolicsome kid, 0cean Lady, Bob-kat, Hootin'Anni and RennyBA


8 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Allllllllll righty, then!!
I'll work on it today and post it first thing Sunday morning.

I gotta wrack my brain to figure out the five things I've not revealed.

That's hard for a blond, ya know.

See ya tomorrow.

Hootin Anni said...

well, dang!!

Seems you #2 revealing is the same as mine.

I have a short attention span too then---forgot to comment on your 5 things.

See? I told you this is gonna take some work on my part.

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Ha ha Hootin' Anni ~ you're forgiven. I just did it myself on another blog and it was yours!!! LOL ... too funny. :-)

Bobkat said...

Tagged huh? Guess next time I need to duck! :-) LOL!

Thanks for asking about my essay, your supportive comments have been really nice to receive and helped. I don't mind doing this meme actually, though it might take a bit of thought. I'll see how much brain I have left working! I'll do it sometime next week.

Yours has some interesting answers :-)

RennyBA said...

Thanks for plugging me - that was sweet of you! Hope you'll forgive me if I don't catch the token right away!

Anonymous said...

Hey ICL! :-) Just got back from the bridge run. I'll have to think of five things then I'll post. Definitely think it is time for some new shoes.

A root beer sounds really good. :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay ICL ---I have my 'tag' up. *Ahem*----did I say I mentioned you and something about a bordello? No? Well, I did!!!! ;o)

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Hey y'all. I'll be back to check out your posts soon. Right now this one trick pony is goin' to bed. :-)