Monday, March 12, 2007

Manic Monday ~ Utterly Random

Woo hoo! A random day here from Miss Fleur de Lisa. Alrighty! Let's get started!!!

Imagine you are on a first date and the person you are with has food stuck in his/her teeth. Would you tell him/her? What if he/she had food on their chin, nose or shirt?
If I like them I would tell them. If I didn't, then I would leave it there so I could secretly laugh and smile to pass away the time until the end of the painful date was over. Am I mean? Ya maybe.

What breakfast cereal best describes your personality?
Kellogg's Muesli ~ variety, a little bit of sweet, a little bit of sassy salt, healthy and good for you! lol now if only I believed that!

Who would you most like to have a dream about tonight? What would you like to dream?
I would like to dream about going away on a r0mantic holiday with my husband. Rekindle our flame and do fun stuff like snorkeling, scuba diving, beach walks, shell collecting, relaxing and vegging out together. Ah bliss!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not mean, funny!
Muesli is yummy- I haven't had any of it in a while. I love cereal and have enjoyed reading everyone's answers for this one.
A nice vacation with Pool Boy sounds wonderful. You should do it!