Monday, February 19, 2007

Manic Monday ~ Life


What is the quality that you like least about yourself?

Hmmmm...gonna make me sweat here ay?

I guess I would have to say my intolerance.

I know that God put all different people on the earth for good reason, and we are all different and complement one another and in my sane moments I am kool with that. But if I get put out or inconvenienced or have to do extra work or whatever, because someone doesn't do something the same way I would do it, or is just a plain stupid idiot, I get really bent out of shape and I don't like that in myself.

The best way I deal with it is to laugh about it, but sometimes I am steaming under the surface, especially if it's a close loved one, because I feel they should know better, or they don't love me enough to now be putting me through this extra hassle. That's how my stupid brain works. I need a new one ... or a more tolerant heart.

My life would be simpler if...

I had an accountant (inside joke).

Do you generally take the high road or the low road?

I most always take the high road. I rarely let it out, especially with people I don't know. I might sling some mud with close family members (i.e hubby and kids) but that is all. They say we often hurt the ones we love the most. This is true for me.


What is your guiltiest pleasure?

Having a pedicure or a facial.

No comments: