Monday, February 26, 2007

Manic Monday ~ Nameless


What do you feel is the biggest waste of time?

Getting washed and dressed each day ready for the world. I begrudge the time I spend doing that though I am pretty fast.

If I knew then what I know now, I ....
would have been more diligent with our Finances in the earlier years of our marriage.

How do you feel your life has changed over the past year?

Well let's see ~ my father has sold two homes (one in Florida and his primary residence here) and I've been there to help him with it (feels like lotsa change right there).

I have a new job in the same organization (it's all good but pretty challenging and stressful so far) and new boss (my previous boss was recently downsized).

I took up blogging big time and spend a lot of my spare time doing that (it's free and entertaining).

I bought myself a new bike and took up biking again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh= this is a pretty new look for you!

That's a lot of big changes in the past year. How's dad doing with the new things? I know my parents don't always handle changes too well.

MaR said...

You have had many changes over the past year..hope your father is doing well and that you keep enjoying both blogging and biking!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with on the first thing, I don't spend a lot of time getting all shiny and preened each day, most of the time I jump out of the shower and throw on some sweats and a t-shirt and that's it for the day!